Friday, March 12, 2010

On Call 3/11

The office hour was quiet for the most part, but I saw a lot of people coming into the building who I didn't recognize so I got a bit worried about what was to come for the evening, being a Thursday evening and the reputation those have seemed to hold thus far. Overall, though, it was fairly quiet. After my office hour I was in my room and Cynthia stopped by to grab some condoms since her residents had cleaned her out. During my rounds I saw a big basket of flowers in the B401 suite and talked to the residents there for a while about it, it is quite a lovely arrangement if you get the chance to see it. During my second round, some people in A tower had their door open and were playing cards and gambling with loose change, so I had to tell them that they couldn't be gambling. I gave out some TP to somebody who caught me in the lounge during my rounds also. Then on my 3rd round I had to just tell a few rooms to keep the volume levels down and shut a door. After my 3rd round, a couple of my residents knocked on my door around 12:30 saying that a group of people came through their suite and started banging on doors and ran into the A400 suite. I went and checked it out but it was pretty quiet over there, so I talked to the residents about it and calmed them down, since they were mildly heated. After this I completed my Spanish presentation and hit the hay. The phone rang about 9:45 this morning, but when I picked it up it was just a dial tone.
Until next time,

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment