Friday, August 27, 2010

08/27/10

I saw a couple of the new residents on my first round and said hello to them ... they seemed nice. I saw one girl outside staring into the building. We came back 15 minutes later and she was still staring. She was really pale and I think she was chanting something under her breath. On my last round I went outside picked flowers for Rach-el. I was out there for about an hour ... at one point someone tried to jump me for my flowers but I said "no these are for Rach-el" and fought them off. Later on a pack of wolves tried to murder me but I beat them with my bare hands because I was determined to get the flowers to Rache-el. After I was done picking I finally brought the flowers to Rach-el. She proceeded to throw them off her balcony. She doesn't seem to appreciate me for who I am and who I want to be.

Proud to be an American,
Even prouder to be an Aldrich staff member,

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are alive, and sorry Rachael doesn't seem to appreciate you :P

    -- SR

    ReplyDelete