So last night was interesting...
Around 10:30 I get a knock at my door from B200A. She informed me of her overflowing toilet and I told her I'd be right down. As I walked down the stairs, Spiz was going to rescue the girls. He shut off the water to the toilet...yes...the residents let the water run and the room/suite flooded. Spiz and I grabbed crappy mops and decided that the girls would need the mop and bucket from Burnside the complete the job. Once giving the girls that mops, Spiz taught them how to shut the water off and I proceeded to the office to enter the flood into Get It.
However, while inside Burnside I recieved a call from the lovely MDollaz, and she exclaimed that her room reeked of maryjane. I laughed, accused her of smoking in her room, and told her that I'd be over after the flood was taken care of. I soon arrived at her door and entered a room which smelt similar to that of a "cafe" in Amsterdam. Logically, we both assumed the smoke was coming from the balcony below. Molly knocked on the door of C300C. Basically, the roommate tried to cover for his blazed friend yet could not cover for long as his stories began to contradict themselves. One of the most memorable lines from the roommate was the following...
Molly: Well is your roommate here?
Dumb ass: Um, I don't know...
(Now, how is that even possible or logical. This is not a difficult or trick question. Either you are currently alone in your room, or you are sharing the room with your roommate...this was the first sign that we had a write up on our hands)
Molly proceeded with the write up and narrative and the stoned resident returned to their room.
Rounds afterwards were normal. I had to ask a girl in Ctower to close her door and she was cool with dat...yes, dat.
Hope errbody enjoyed the weekend.
Love,
Bchains
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment