Friday, November 20, 2009

On Call 11/19

Fairly low-key night around here. Office hour was pretty quiet, gave out some TP and a trash bag. Then I went to my room and started some studying. Midway through, I heard screams mixed with giggles coming from female residents in A tower. I was not incredibly alarmed, so I didn't go check it out. Soon enough, however, they came and found me to report what I thought might have been going on: they found a large cockroach in their shower. Apparently they tried to kill it with hairspray before I arrived. I said that I would remove it for them, so I cupped that sucker and released it outside where it scurried off into the dark. I then continued my studying, did a round, and went to Feezy's apt for a bit. During my other rounds nothing really was going on, just had to unprop the A tower door a couple of times and close a few doors after 11.

-Spiz

No comments:

Post a Comment