Sunday, November 15, 2009

On Call 11/14

Not incredibly much happened last night. I didn't see anybody during my office hour. Rounds were at 10:25, 11:30, and 12. During my first round C200C had an air horn and was blowing it off the balcony and in the room, so I told them to knock it off; they understood. It seems I arrived just as the last of the life left the air horn. Then, during my second round, I found one of the whiteboards that is normally attached to the wall in the lobby in the C300/301 common area... I have no idea how it got there. I brought it back downstairs and left it in the office, where it still sits. I didn't see a single person during the 3rd round. Aside from the air horn, everything was really quiet. That's all for last night, let's hope tonight goes just as smoothly if not more.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment