Wudddddup. J/K
Hey guys, hope everybody is excited that classes are over. Now we can just cram useless information, irrelevant to the workplace, for the next week or so and then go home and live the life...
Anyways, last night was good. Sex in the lounge was a success, even if half the crowd was virgins. I can respect that.
Molly gave me one of her yogurts, so now I'll do anything for her ;)
As for the on-call, things were quiet. Some people were kinda loud in the stairs around 10:30 but things seemed quiet later.
Two residents of mine visited. I'll give you a guess as to who it was...
Go Ahead.
Wrong, it was Amelia :)
Alright, hopefully people are still reading these otherwise I've wasted 5 minutes of my night.
Take it easy everyone and good luck studying. I mean that
-Benjamin Neil Cheney
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment