Sunday, December 20, 2009

On Call 12/19

So last night was extremely snowy night. Within an hour, the whole ground was covered. But anyways.. so the night began with office hours. I was chilling in the office when Molly came to visit. Soon, we were joined by Ryan, and we all just chilled in the office. Molly eventually left but came rushing back and said that the C tower basement lights and door was opened. So the three of us all went to go check it out. We walked down and took a tour of the basement. It was amusing haha. But there was no one down there and we just turned out all the lights downstairs. So then everyone returned back to their rooms. My rounds went alright. It seemed like most of the residents in the building already moved out and everyone was quiet. I did bump into one resident who asked if I needed to see his room before he left. I told him all he needed to do was make sure he did all the things on his checklist and tape that on his door. Other than that, the rest of the night went pretty well.

-Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment