My night began with some pretty low key office hours, I again issued out some toilet paper and spoke to a couple residents as they passed by. My first round was very quiet nothing was going on in the building. I did my second round at 11 and at this time I had to tell 3 rooms to close doors and one room to turn down music. When I returned back to my room I had to then go address the boys next door who were extremely loud and carrying on. While I was talking to the boys, Cynthia came to my door to get me because she had just seen girl smoking pot on their balcony in A- Tower. So we went to the room and ended up writing up 8 girls and then had to stick around to fill out the incident narrative. It was definitely a more exciting Thursday evening.
-Molly
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment