First day of classes... oh boy. Anyway, last night wasn't all that bad. During the office hour someone came and grabbed the broom, and that was the extent of action there. I saw a few bags of trash during my rounds, and did what I could about them. Most people were easy going about it. Also, later on, there were a few open doors and noisy rooms that needed dealing with, but they were also easy about it. During my second round the A tower door was propped with a bag of trash that had something inside which was rotting. The entire bottom of A tower smelled HORRIBLE. It was a mixture of bad perfume, sewage, and really old Chinese food. That's what I thought, at least. So I kicked it outside the door and unpropped it, but when I came back around for the 3rd round it was there again propping the door with ANOTHER bag of garbage. At this point I just took it out to the dumpster, because it was stinking up the stairwell something fierce. Aside from that, it was a fairly normal evening.
Hope everyone is glad to be back!
-Spiz
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment