Saturday, January 30, 2010

On call January 29th

The night began pretty quiet, I spent the office hour fixing the white board with the calendar that someone had so nicely erased the night before. During this time a resident came down and was looking for a space heater, she said her room was extremely and abnormaly cold and that her radiator must be broken. I got her a heater and then went with her to her room to see if it was in fact broken or what. Turns out she was right the room was very cold and not heat came from the radiator. Shortly after I returned back to the office to put her problem in get it, the URI dispatcher called to see if Aldrich had any heat because other buildings were without. I began my first night at 9:20ish and spoke to some residents as I passed them in the halls. During my 11 round I had to knock on some doors for noise issues. My 12 round went smooth nothing to really report from that hour.


-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment