I think that Thursday on call was one of the most wildest on call nights so far. So my night began well with my office hour. No one really came or needed anything so it was peaceful. My rounds went well. During my second round around 11, there were these group of kids that were hanging around the stairwell and ping pong table area around A tower. I asked them if they were alright and they said they were just waiting for some friends. Next, I retired to my room and my next round at 12 ish was quiet. At around 1:30, it became extremely loud and there were people screaming so I went to check it out. I asked them to please be quiet, especially since it was 1 30 in the morning and told them that if I have to ask them again, I would write them up. At 2am, Valerie came up to me and asked me to unlock her door. While I was making my way down to the office, I found this blond girl dressed in quite revealing cloths, trying to make her way up the stairs. She looked like she was quite intoxicated and I asked if she needed any assistance. She said no so I let her make her way upstairs. I went and go the key. When I returned to the B-tower stairwell, she barely moved. So I quickly went to unlock the door and came back. Now, she disappeared. Quite worried, I searched around the whole building for this girl but couldn't find her. Retiring back to my room, the rest of the night was quiet and nothing too bizarre happened.
-Cynthia
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment