Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a Note

Hey guys, so tonight, there was some conflict that went on between room A300B and A300C. It was a guy from A300B and a girl in A300C. Initially I just heard a loud bang from a door. I thought it was just an accident but then there were 3 or 4 other loud bangs. I ran upstairs to see what happened. Both people were in their rooms just screaming about nonsense. I asked them if everything was okay. The girl's roommate said that he always bothers her or something along those lines.. It was odd. I announced myself to everyone in that hallway and told them to calm down and well they did. Then I went downstairs, about 10 minutes later, more banging starting up. I ran upstairs to again and heard them arguing. I confronted them both and told them both to come outside. The guy was Hameed (i think that's how you spell his name) and not sure what the girl's name is. I told them both to calm down and go to bed. The rest of the night was quiet. I just thought everyone should know there's some tension between the two rooms.

-Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Good job Cynthia!

    Keep an eye on on these rooms...they may need to be spoken to again :/

    -- Shelly

    ReplyDelete