ryan spent some of my office hour with me, yelling woot woot every 5 seconds- real attractive noise, if any of you dont believe me you shoud spend a half hour listening to him yell it at a TV. staff meeting tonight! just like every other monday night. Something I'm very happy about: cynthia and I finally got our online program eval to work.. good work cynthia! 5th times a charm ;) As for rounds, I did one after we completed the eval and people were playing music with doors open and stuff before 11 so nothing big, someone had a rug outside in their hall I told them they had to bring it in. Ummm.. last round was quiet, ryan did A&B tower with me. I checked bathrooms as I walked through C. The night was quiet though and I slept like a baby in my big bed with a cold. Matt's mom woke me up with a nice phone call in the morning - which I'm actually very thankful for because I needed to shower before class and I would not have woken up otherwise.
Same old, same old,
-RachAel
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment