On call initially was pretty slow. Office hours were very quiet. No one came to the office hours until the very end of the hour. It was my two B tower residents that wanted to use the kitchen. I let them in and as soon as they went inside, I heard a loud clink. It turned out one of them dropped a glass bowl on the floor. Kathryn was the unfortunate one who got the bowl dropped on. I got them a broom and pan and Christina swept up while I ran upstairs to get my first aid kit. I gave Kathryn an alcohol wipe and then a bandaid and ointment. She was completely fine and laughing about the situation but then a few minutes later, she looked down and saw that I had already bled throughthe bandaid so I gave her some gauze. She's okay though and finished cooking their Mac and cheese. The rest of the night went smoothly and nothing else happened.
Love, Cynthia
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment