So last night was fun. Before my office hours even began, I started hearing a lot of hustle and bustle downstairs. Therefore, I went downstairs to make sure everything was okay. I heard a lot of banging in one room and clinking as well so I just knocked and told them to bring out the alcohol. After a few minutes of awkward silence, the room owner inally coughed the alcohol bottle up. I brought all 4 (should have been 5) students downstairs and proceeded to write them all up. So that was fun. I realized I ran out of forms and ran over to Burnside to get some more. Elise was there =) anyways.. So I kept hovering around A300 and B201 area since those were the only loud areas. I just told everyone to keep it down. After the concert, everyone was initially quite loud but then suddenly became quiet and nothing else happened for the rest of the night.
The End,
Cynthia
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am quite glad that everything turned out ok for us. I know that people were worried that the Kid Cudi concert was going to be a disaster, but I feel like, at least for Aldrich, things turned out ok :)
ReplyDeleteMatt
Yayyy Cynthia! Way to take charge!
ReplyDelete