Friday, February 12, 2010

On Call 2/11

Well folks, it was a pretty quiet night, which was weird, because this is the first Thursday night this semester where the building did not turn into a jungle. During the office hour I handed out some TP, and someone came and moved into A400's, so I hooked him up with a key and filled out his RCR and such. Rounds were really quiet, but the light on the second floor of the B tower stairwell was pretty much out and doing a slow-flicker kind of deal which was really creepy. I thought for sure that a zombie was going to pop out from one of the suites to get me. Luckily John has fixed the problem today, so no more zombies in Aldrich. Also, this is probably irrelevant, but C tower smelled like mustard all night. I don't know why. The A tower door was propped again, so I dealt with that... had to close a couple of doors after 11 and deal with a bag of trash in the hallway but aside from those small inconveniences the building was quiet and everything went pretty smoothly.

-Spiz

No comments:

Post a Comment