Friday, February 5, 2010

On Call 2/4

Yo, so last night was eventful
During the tail end of my office hour, Spiz stopped by and needed my assistance with completion of fire inspections. We arrived at B400B to do the inspection but were struck by the odor of marijuana. Upon entering the room, the smell was obvious and the resident knew it. To make a long story short, the resident and 3 other lady friends were toking up on the balcony and Spiz and I wrote them up.

While writing up the narrative, I shut the power off on the computer so we had to re-write it. A resident from C401 came to the office and remarked that her toilet was overflowing and Spiz took care of that

I returned to my room and did some reading. Just before midnight the fire alarm went off because some girls were lighting birthday candles and apparently they produced dangerous amounts of smoke...regardless, the fire trucks eventually showed up and I went back to my room. Got washed up and noticed I missed calls from Molly. He toilet was also having difficulties and she smelled pot at the bottom of B-Tower. I checked out the bottom of b-tower but there were no signs as to where the smell was coming from, it must have lingered. After a quick check with Molly, I finished my last round and went to bed around 1.

Love, Ben

1 comment: