Thursday, February 11, 2010

On call February 10

Last nights on-call went very smoothly. My office hour was for the most part quiet updated some white boards for programs and what not. Ryan swung by to report a leak in his room, which I concluded was weather related but then realized he wasn't on the top floor. When I was leaving my office hour I talked to a bunch of residents who were coming back in from the basketball game after such a disappointing loss. I did also take note at this time that a lot of people were coming into the building. Lots of residents had friends with them. This made me a little bit nervous about what kind of events would be taking place for the night, but luckily not a thing happened. During one of my rounds I noticed another leak in the building on the fourth floor of A tower in the stairwell, which wasn't anything major just a slow drip. This time I know it was def from the moisture on the roof getting in and dripping around the pipe. I put it into get it for someone to take a look at today. Other than that my rounds went well had to have some doors closed at 11, and talked to some residents about how they enjoyed the snow day. I think everyone agreed that it was a nice unexpected break. I really was hoping for another today, but its nice to dream. Back to reality, praying I don't wipe out too badly today on the ice covered campus.

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment