Monday, February 22, 2010

On Call 2/17 & 2/18

So again I forgot to post a blog for my on calls, the good news is I wrote posting promptly as one of my goals on my evaluation so hopefully I will begin to remember. Anyways, so last Wednesday and Thursday were very quiet on calls. I had nothing out of the ordinary go on for my office hours. Gave out some toilet paper had to ask for some doors to be closed during the 11 o'clock hours. On my Wednesday night on call I had a resident come to my room really concerned about the fact that she had just gone through the interviewing process to become an RA for next year and on the day when she went to sign up for interview times, she was never instructed to sign up for the individual interview so in turn when the interview times happened she only went to a group interview. She ended up finding out after the fact that other people went to individual interviews. Anyways I told her to be optimistic and told her I would pass along that she was concerned and followed up to see if anything could be done to help her problem. During my office hours for my Thursday night on call we had the fitness program led by Ben and Marcin. While it did not start out with a bang orignially because of the lack of people in attendance, it ended well. I think Ben and Marcin did a phenomenal job and it was a good program. So now that I have written an essay length of a blog I will stop. And I will DEFINITELY remember to blog on Wednesday after my next on call. ...lets hope :)


-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment