So last night was the Superbowl, and let me just start off by saying: what a game. I must say, however, and some of my residents agreed with me, that the commercials this year were sub-par. Nothing too out of the ordinary or entertaining, which was a big let down. The office hour was really quiet, I handed out a few rolls of toilet paper. Also, I saw that there was a message on the phone so I checked it, and it was the campus police dispatcher who had called earlier that morning and wanted a call returned, so I called x2121 to see what was up. The dispatcher at that point couldn't find anything too serious in the log, so he said it must have just been that they wanted some cars moved from out of the front of the building. After this I got back to watching the game. I decided that I would just watch the entire second half in the office because I did not feel like going back up to my room yet. So I did. Once the game was over, I went back up to my room and did bathroom checks. Rounds were uneventful, had to talk to just a couple of rooms in A tower about noise later on. I had a lockout at about 11, did my last round at 12:15 or so, then fell into slumber.
-Spiz
PS. Also during my office hour I tried logging into deskstaff to check all my residents in, but it seems to be down. Just tried again and it is still down/not operational. Just a heads up.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment