Wow.. so I was the lucky RA that got to be on call on the first weekend of the school year heh. Well overall the night wasn't too bad.. During my first few rounds, there were many residents running around the building ( mostly girls). They were basically trying to get ready to gobout.. Well I was kept pretty busy throughout the whole night.. I had about three, four, or five lockouts. It kinda started to blur together after three. Mm.. Around 2am, it got really loud so I went to investigate. It turned out to just be the girls who were coming back from wherever they went. I was worried when these one group of girls ran into the bathroom together.. But it turned out that they just all needed to pee really badly and didn't bother to close the door >.< well other than that, I was woken up a few times to unlock doors, but the night wasn't too bad..
Cynthia
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment