My on call was very quiet. I hung out in the office till 9:02.54 and then did my first round and saw no one in the building. Then I headed back to the office to play more robot unicorn attack...http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html. My high score stands at 61,920. After I went on my second round to find some hooligans I told two rooms to close their doors because it was after quiet hours and they said sure and that I was the best RA ever and I replied I am the greatest of all time. Then I headed back to the office to hangout with Mike and play even more robot unicorn attack before my third round. After completing my third round I bumped into Rach-el and she comment on how good I looked under the moonlight...During my on call I also grew an appreciation for this new face via text messaging >_<
Overall, the building was extremely quiet.
Proud To Be An American But Even Prouder To Be A Aldrich Staff Member
Ryan.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment