My first real on call as a Aldrich RA. The night started off with the all hall meeting which went over well. Then I had my office hour and hungout with my man Mike. We played wiffle ball and shared a few tears and laughs. Following my office hour were my rounds the first round was ok a few residents might be tone def because of the music volume. The second round I told some residents to close their doors and the girl residents commented on my good hair day. My final round was dead quiet except for one lockout which wasn't a big deal. Overall, it was an experience of a life time.
Proud To Be An American But Even Prouder To Be A Aldrich Staff Member
Ryan.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my first official office day, I just wanted to check the blogger and see how everyone is doing. Everything seems to be going fine, so that makes me really happy. Keep up the great work everyone, and have a good day :)
ReplyDeleteMatt