Being on call on a Friday night bummer :( My office hour I just watched youtube and a little tv. On my first round I talked to a few residents and told them to close their doors for 11pm. In between rounds I watch Community one of my new favorite shows on HULU. Then my second round not a soul was to be found I guess everyone went out. And on my finally round it was pretty quiet as well. My Friday on call could have been worse. Then in the morning after my on call I went home for the day to see my family and all my brothers and sisters!! My weekend overall was solid.
P.S. I have begun to use the word bro in everyday conversation and find it hilarious.
Proud To Be An American But Even Prouder To Be A Aldrich Staff Member.
Ryan Sullivan
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment