Monday, April 12, 2010

On Call 4/11

It was a little bit of a weird night, but not all too bad. The office hour was actually pretty busy, there was a lockout, a couple of people came for TP, and somebody came for condoms. After the office hour I went and did my bathroom checks, which were fine. My first round was silent, it was really weird how quiet the building was. During my second round, the hint of a certain plant substance was lingering around an area, so I got Cynthia to investigate. We determined where it was coming from, but didn't really have anything to go on, so we got Molly for a 3rd opinion. After checking it out further, we decided that we couldn't really do much for it, so I kept an eye on it. We chatted for a while, and by the time we were done it was time for round #3. During the last round I had to just tell a room to keep it down and a couple of other rooms to close their doors.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment