Last night went well. Following my office hour I did a round and then began my fire inspections. It took a little long but went well. Once that was finished I went back to my room and then did my last two rounds. The building was pretty quiet I had to talk to a couple rooms to close doors. One of the funniest rooms I came across was two boys whose door is NEVER open. When I was doing my 11 round I went to tell them that the doors had to be closed and when I looked in the two of them were in their beds completely sheltered by blankets. I asked them what was going on and that they had to close the door and the proceeded to tell me that they saw a mosquito in the room. They said they were waiting for it to leave so they were covered for protection from getting bit. One of the boys then admitted to me that they are afraid of bugs. I told them they could keep the door open for a couple more minutes but then they had to close it. Needless to say I laughed hysterically when I walked away it was definitely a funny scenario. It was a good night!
-Molly
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment