Hey Guys,
I know its been a while, so may argue that it has been unacceptably wrong. However, if I'm on call and things seem good, I don't see a blog entry to be needed.
Last night was interesting. Two residents came to get TP during the office hour. I felt bad handing out such sand-paper like material. I also talked with a resident about how he had been pulled over for transporting alcohol...interesting
Rounds at 9, 10:30 and 12:30 were quiet. Around 11, Cynthia came to my door to inform me of some loud people in A300. We went down there and Cynthia really took control. I was impressed by her strong tone and level of intensity. It turned out that only 2 of the 6 people in the room went to URI. After the gathering was broken up, I wrote up warning forms to the two residents for their excessive noise past quiet hours.
Hope errbody is good,
Ben
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment