So I'm a complete loser and forgot to blog again!! Last wed and thursday were my on call nights. It was a pretty low key two nights on Wed I had nothing go on. It was pretty much quiet, had to close some doors but other than that it was all good. Thursday night was a lil bit more busy, I had a lock out at 11:30 and at 12:30 which is always fun. I spent some extra time in the office between 12-1 becuase a dance got let out and the building was getting loud when people were coming in so I figured it would be a better idea if they saw me so they knew I would be around if stuff was going on. I walked the building again at 1 and it was under control.
-Molly
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment