Friday, April 9, 2010

On Call 4/8

It was an OK evening in Aldrich. During the office hour Shelly and Cynthia were in the office and we hung out for a while. After the office hour, Cynthia helped me finish up the rest of my fire inspections then I went to my room. During the first round I had to deal with a bunch of trash, but got it taken care of. Then during my second round there was a lockout and I thought I smelled some illegal plant substances in C tower, so I got Cynthia to check it out, but when we got back the odor was gone... there was a guy standing in the hallway when I first passed through who wasn't there when we got back.. maybe it was him? Who knows, it was weird. Anyway, another lockout to start the 3rd round, and the C tower door was propped. It was quiet for most of the evening though, except for the huge crowds of people outside yelling every now and then. That gets real annoying real fast. Otherwise a good night.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment