My on call was pretty fun last night. During my office hour me and Mike messed with Rachael but what else is new. Also during my office hour I set my preliminary fantasy football lineup for the upcoming weekend. I am also in a fantasy baseball league and one of my favorite players Troy Tulowitzki has been red hot lately this past month he is 35/100 with 27 runs, 14 homers, 36 RBIs while sporting a .343 batting average...I think I am in love just don't tell Rachael. My first round was good I said Ciao! (hello in italian) to some of the residents that had their doors open. Then on my second round nothing much happened, and same for my final round. I was also lucky enough to not have any lockouts.
Everybody needs a TULO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7n-SP2kdo
Proud To Be An American But Even Prouder To Be A Aldrich Staff Member.
Ryan Sullivan
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...I tried to watch that video Sully, but the damn song made me shut it off almost instantly. Glad to see everything is going well!
ReplyDelete