Beginning with the 8 pm office hour, nothing much was going on. A few residents came in and borrowed the pool stuff and returned it just as I was leaving, so it was timed perfectly. Around 8:45, one of my residents returned to the building and then informed me that the B-tower stairwell smelled of burnt toast. It was an extremely pungent odor. The stairwell remained in this state for most of the evening, and I could not figure out where it was coming from.
I then did my bathroom checks around 9:15, everybody had them done well so it was a good way to start off the year. Doing my first round at 10, all was well and not much was going on; everyone was busy watching the VMA's. In the middle of it, BChainz texted me and requested help with his futon. I politely responded by just showing up at his door, and I helped him out. We briefly chatted about the matters of the evening, and I departed back to my room to wait for the second round.
At approximately 11:15, a resident appeared at my door requesting help with the laundry machines. Apparently washer #3 didn't like his RAM card, so I told him to switch to another machine and it worked then. I did my second round after this around 11:15, and all I had to do was ask a few people to shut their doors.
At midnight I did the third round, which nothing much more happened. I had to ask a few more people to shut their doors. There was a girl sitting on the ground in the hallway in C tower and I asked her if everything was alright and she responded that it was, she looked like she was writing. She said she would go back to her room when she was done. There was also another girl sitting in the hallway in A tower, her roommate was asleep and she still had homework to do. I told her about the study lounge on the first floor and she appreciated the tip. I walked downstairs to finish the round, then upstairs back to my room and went to sleep around 12:30.
-Ryan
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment