So a couple days delayed but I am going to recap my on call from wed. It was a very quiet on call that night. During my office hours I had one resident come and ask for trash bags. I made my rounds at 9:30, 11, and 12. The building was very quiet and I did not see any residents around the building at all. The only interaction I had was during my 11 o'clock rounds. I had to ask Room A400A and A400B to be quiet and to close their door. They were really nice and had explained it was one of the girls birthdays and they had just surprised her when she walked in the room. Other than this my next round went smooth and I went to bed.
Hopefully tonight is just as smooth!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment