Monday, September 28, 2009

on Call 9/27

My office hour was very quiet I had one student come get keyed back into their room. Other than that I got some work done and spoke to B-chainz briefly when he walked by. I did my first round at about 9:30 and proceeded to do my bathroom checks while I was walking the floors. I spoke to my residents in room C401A about how their weekend was before returning back to my room.

I did my second round at 11 and at this point the building was very quiet. I had to ask a room in A tower to put their umbrellas inside their room. When going through the C201 I ran into a resident and spoke to her about a photography class that she takes like mine. We spoke for about 5 minutes and I then returned back to my room after completing my rounds.

My third round was at 12. I only had to ask one room in B tower at this point to be quiet becuase the girls inside were being very loud. Other than that I returened to my room without any other interactions. It was another low key night in Aldrich!

No comments:

Post a Comment