Good morning Aldrich^^
So let's take a look at last night..
At around 9:40, I made my first round. Overall, it was pretty quiet. However, I did have to stop by a few rooms in C tower and A tower to tell them to quiet down a little. They were good about it and apologized for the noise. My next round at around 10:50, it was quiet, nothing much to say. At my third round near midnight, I had to ask a few residents to close their door because of quiet hour. They listened and closed them. Everyone was cooperative.
I did have a few lockouts. One at around 11:30 and then two in the morning. The lockouts that I had for the A300 dorms, it was quite a bit difficult to get the master key to work. It took a little bit of jiggling to get in. Other than that, everything was fine ^_^
Have a wonderful day~
-Cynthia
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Earl has asked that we form a list of all the tricky room doors where the masters don't smoothly work so that he can come in during winter break and fix them all. Please make sure to form this list somewhere and save it if it hasn't been done already :)
ReplyDeletePeace!