So let's start from the beginning..
At 10:46 I made my first round. Overall it was pretty quiet; however, I did find a pair of shoes outside of a dorm room. I debated whether or not I should have knocked on the door to tell them to bring the shoes inside, but decided not to. I wasn't sure if it was a "sign" or not.
At 11:40 I made my second round. Again, it was pretty quiet. The shoes were gone this time, but then I found a guy sitting in the hallway on the 4th floor talking on the phone. I asked him if he was okay and he say yes and asked if I was an RA. I said yes and finished walking through the building.
At a little past 12, I went around on my last round. Overall it seemed pretty normal, but as soon as I got back to my room, the fire alarm rang. Everyone in the building came outside. Many of them were confused and asked if it was a drill. I met up with the rest of the crew (except Ben) and confirmed that this was not a drill. Everyone was wondering where Ben was and whether or not he came out. I decided to circle around to the front of the building to see if there were any residents there. There were none; however, I did see two fire trucks driving towards us and waited for their arrival. I spoke to one of the fire fighters and told them that I was an RA in the building. They asked me if I knew what had happened but I did not. So then we all waited outside. Eventually the fire fighters came out and told us there was burnt food in A400. I think it was the result of a microwave incident. Well they brought in a fan and fanned out the smoke. Then everyone went back inside and slept happily ever after.
The End ^_^
-Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment