The evening began with an empty office hour; I saw just a few people walk by the office. Apparently it was a big laundry night since a few different people were doing laundry. Nobody had any concerns while I was in the office. I went to my room and began to fold the laundry that I had done earlier in the day. Around 9:15, a resident showed up at my door in just a towel and had locked himself out of his room in A Tower, so I went and got the key to let him back in. After, I continued folding my laundry.
At 10:10 I did my first round. The only thing that I needed to do on Round #1 was remove a water bottle cap and a small rock from the A Tower door on the inside so that they couldn't be used as props. I did my second round at 11:24, where everything was again quiet. I saw Ben in the stairwell who looked like he was returning for the evening. We exchanged greetings and continued on our ways. The third round took place at 12:05. I had to just tell a couple of rooms to lower their voices. One room was getting a bit too into their game of HALO, so I had to just ask them to keep it down. They apologized quieted down.
For the most part, it was all quiet on the Aldrich front.
-Ryan
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment