Tonight was a little bit of a hectic start. I had a movie night program scheduled for 8 with a movie and some popcorn, so I was running around to get it all set up before 8. When 8 rolled around about 5 residents came down to watch the movie. They really enjoyed the movie and especially liked the popcorn. Following the movie I had to clean the popcorn machine which was not enjoyable at all. It has so many corners and pieces to clean that I was becoming slightly annoyed :)
After that was all set I did my first round at 10. I had to ask a room in A tower to lower her music because you could hear it in the next tower over. When I got to the 4th floor of A-Tower Bens door was open so I stopped and talked to him quick.
I did my next round around 11 and for the most part the building was really quiet. I asked one room to close their door in C tower. When I was finishing this round I checked A100. I was stopping by to ask the residents to close their doors and then spoke to them about the art work on them. Two boys had very creative and extremely artistic doors but they were inappropriate in content so I had to ask them to change it. They were very respectful and funny and told me that they would do a new theme by tomorrow. I checked the exterior doors and then went back to my room.
I did my last round at 12 and at this point the building was very quiet. I did not see any residents and did not have to address any issues.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment