At 3 am there was a lot of screaming in the stairwell right outside of my room, so I scrambled to get dressed and see what the heck was going on. There was one A tower resident, one B tower resident, and a few other girls (everyone in Halloween costumes) who were with them that did not live in the building. I asked the A tower resident to calm down and stop screaming and tell me what was going on, and she sort of did, but then started yelling again. I told them all to go down to the office so I could figure out what was going on, and I would meet them there so that I could run back to my room to get my phone. By the time that I got down to the office everybody was outside in a larger group of 10-12 people yelling. I told the people involved to be quiet and for some to come inside to let me know what was going on and to try to calm them down. Apparently the A tower resident had been hit by another girl while she was in the building and was very upset about it. They ended up deciding to go to Eddy for the night. As everyone was leaving the office 3 police officers arrived in the lobby and asked what was going on and if she wanted to press charges. I don't know who called the police, but she decided not to press charges. I explained to the police what I knew, and they left. The girls went and got their stuff from their rooms for the night, and then (I assume) made their way to Eddy.
-Ryan
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for dealing with this Ryan. Crazy at 3 am is never an easy task!
ReplyDelete- Shelly