Hello everyone, last night was pretty quiet and normal. Molly hung out with me through my office hour and helped me out with a lockout during that time. After my office hour was done, I went to my room and came back down a little later to get the space heaters out of MFeezy's area with Molly and Feez himself. The rounds were quiet for the most part, didn't see anyone during my first or third rounds or have to tell anyone anything. During my second round I found one of the C Tower residents who had moved a couple rooms down and he turned his old key back into me and signed his new RCR. I also saw one of my residents walking through the building in tears, I asked her if she was alright a few times and she said yes and I let her know I was around if she needed anything. Not sure what was going on there. Otherwise, a pretty quiet and normal night.
-Ryan
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment