-Molly
Sunday, October 18, 2009
On Call 10/16
Friday nights office hours started out with me approaching the office at like 5 of 8. As I got close to the office I heard the phone ringing so I ran into the office. It was a resident from A tower calling to tell me she had been locked out of her room. I had her meet me in the office and once I logged the lock out I went up to her room to let her in. Other than that office hour was pretty quiet. I was not feeling well at all and think I caught a stomach bug when I was teaching in the morning, so it seemed like Friday night was a lot longer than it was. I did rounds at 9:40, 11, and 12. The building was really quiet during my 9 and 11 rounds. I spoke to a B tower room to lower their music during my 11 oclock round and also had to tell a c tower resident to close their door. I had residents from my tower come to my door at about 11:30 to tell me about a special dinner they had made that night and had with 7 other C tower residents. We spoke for about 20 minutes and then they left for the night. I did my last round at 12 and the building was very quiet. I ended up going to be around 1 which was a relief because I was feeling pretty sick. I was glad our residents handled themselves like adults that night because I know a lot of people were out and about for homecoming celebrations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The second to last sentence is supposed to say *bed* my bad
ReplyDelete