-Cynthia
Sunday, October 25, 2009
On Call - 10/24
So my on call was pretty interesting last night. During my office hours I had to help one resident who was locked out. It was her third time so she paid a dollar and was going to contact Marcin for a meeting. Other than that, a few people did come in for toilet paper. Nothing really happened during my rounds. It was pretty quiet and went smoothly. However, at around 12am, two residents came knocking at my door. Apparently their ceiling was leaking. I went to their room to find that they were 3rd floor residents. Hmm.. well there was a little leak near the left corner of the room where the ceiling kind of indents upward. I went upstairs to Ben's room to check if his room was leaking as well, but it wasn't. (they lived right under Ben's room) So I called Marcin and told him about the leak and he said he would call it in. I told the two girls to get a bucket and maybe a towel to catch the water for now and told them to move their mattress away for the night. Other then that, the rest of the night went well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment