First off, yesterday I think was the most lockouts in one day I've ever had. I think it might have been 4? That is besides the point. Anyway, not much happened in the office hour. Someone stopped in to ask about the URI Refund Card, and I told him to go to Green Hall to Enrollment Services because I didn't know all too much about it (even though I have one myself... I should probably learn).
On my 10 PM round, there was garbage in the hallway in C200 area. I knocked on a few doors, only one person was around and I asked him if he knew whose it was, but he didn't so I continued on. When I had gotten up to A300, the suite smelled strongly of marijuana. I called Molly to see if she was in the building, and she was. I continued on my rounds until I got to her door and let her know what was up. We both went down to the area and she confirmed the odor. We ended up figuring out which room it was coming from, A300A, and knocked on the door and confronted the residents about it. They said that they had just smoked outside in one of their cars and it was probably the smell on them. There was nothing else that led us to assume that they actually were smoking in their room, so we let them know that it wasn't a good thing to be so obvious about and we left. Still feeling unsure if we had handled the situation correctly, we went down towards the office to possibly call Marcin and ask. However, when we entered the lobby, Kevin Martins was standing there. He was meeting somebody to give them something, so we took the opportunity to ask him about the situation and he told us we did about all we could do, and he gave us a few pointers. After this, Molly and I parted ways.
At 11:15 the phone rang once and then stopped ringing before I could answer it, so I went down to the office to see if anything was going on. In the stairwell a group of girls found me and told me they were locked out. I went and unlocked their room A201A. This was their 3rd lockout, and they have not paid yet. It is marked in the log. Since I was up, I did my second round at 11:20. I realized that the bedspring in the A4oo common area was still there, which was weird because I had put it into Get.It to be removed and it said it was completed. I will resubmit that request. All else was quiet.
12:20 was the third round, everything was quiet and there were a few people in the lounge watching TV. I checked with them to make sure everything was all good and then I went up to bed.
-Ryan
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment