Saturday, October 10, 2009

On Call - 10/10/09

Hello everyone ^_^ Well, overall my on call night went pretty smoothly. On my first round at 10:05, it was pretty quiet. The only thing that I came across that was a little unsightly was this big bag of garbage outside A300B. It smelled pretty bad and it only got worse when I came back around at 11. I'm sure they'll probably throw it out in the morning. I'll check again tomorrow morning to make sure it's gone. Other than that, the rest of the building was pretty quiet. Mm.. before my last round, I was watching LSU vs. Florida.. LSU lost, which was kinda sad.. But anyways, my last round was quiet as well. I'm pretty sure everyone was tired and just wanted to hit the hay. That goes for me as well.. so goodnight and sweet dreams ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment