Thursday, October 1, 2009

On Call - 9/30/2009

Happy October! So my rounds last night were pretty interesting. On my first round I just basically walked the building. There wasn't much going on until I reached the A300 hallway. As soon as I opened the door, I just got a big whiff of this really strong smell that might have been alcohol. Since the smell was all around the hallway, it was difficult to tell where it was coming from. I went over and asked Molly to come and smell around as well. We went to discuss the matter while Ben was also called down to smell. However, Ben did not smell anything. I figured that I would just keep my nose on it and see if the smell is still there on my next round.

On my next round I scurried around the hallway but basically found nothing wrong. When I reached the A300 hallway again, the smell was gone.. it faded into this creamy popcorn smell.. o_0 Other than that, nothing was out of the ordinary.

On my last round, I walked around the building and asked a few residents to close their doors, but that was basically it.

-Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment