Thursday, October 15, 2009

On Call 10/14

Good Morning ^_^

So my on call last night ran pretty smoothly. During my office hour I signed out three of the remaining space heaters in the office. I made my first round around 10. Nothing in particular really happened and was pretty quiet. Around 11, Marcin texted me to check on room B200B since there was some loud banging occurring above his room. I went upstairs to check and they said they were putting their bed together. I lectured them on how they should have done it earlier in the day since it was, in fact, late and after quiet hours. But they were on their last leg so I told them to quickly finish. Afterward, I completed my second round. I did almost trip over a bad of trash outside room A300B. I knocked on their door and told them to take it out. They told me they would in the m0rning. At 12:15 I made my last round. It was generally quiet; however, I did have to ask a few residents to be quiet because they were holding pretty loud conversations in their room. Then I proceeded back to my room for the night, but at 12:57 I had a lockout so I went back and unlocked her room. The rest of the night was pretty quiet and my office hour right now is quiet as well. Well, I just checked someone into room C201B. The key was not in the right envelope, but good thing I found it. (It was in the C201C envelope) But other than that everything went smoothly.

-Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment