So last night started out pretty slow I watched a movie during my office hour. During this time I had 5 students request space heaters. Other than that nothing.
My rounds began very low key. I had to ask one student during my 11 o'clock round to close the door. Shortly after I finished that round I got a call from ryan who was coming in the building and found that someone set the squeaker on the fire alarm off.:e didn't know how to turn it off so he asked for me to come help. As I got there he had figured it out. We then preceded to go to the lounge where we got caught up in talking. Good thing we were standing there because 5 residents came through the front door looking for me. They had locked themselves out of their room when they chased two individuals out of their bathroom who they claimed were having sex. The girls said they had never seen the individuals and they went running when they saw them. I tried to calm the girls and then let them know that if they saw them again to come get me instead of handling it themselves. They appreciated my assistance and I went back to the office to return the key. Ryan was still hanging in the lounge so I spoke with him again. About ten minutes later 4 cops came in the door into the lounge. They told me that an incident had been reported sand asked me if I saw anything.I had no information but did tell them about the bathroom sex incident in case the individuals involved were related. After talking to the cops they had me call an RA in merrow and have her come meet the cops in front of aldrich. I didn't know why they needed her but I called her. When - met the cop outside I let him know I got her and she would be right over. At that time Marcin approached me outside and I filled him in. After Marcin, Ryan, and I waited until the cops left. When they left they never updated us so hopefully they found who they were looking for.
After that I went to bed and that ended another fun friday night on call!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment