Friday, October 16, 2009

On call 10/15/09

Last night went well nothing too crazy to blog about. I spent my office hour half in the office and half watching Ryans program. During my first round I spoke to an A tower resident and asked them to please put their umbrellas away before they went to bed because they were in the hall. I also spoke to a resident in C-tower who I came across kicking and banging on another residents door for them to open up. It was her friend and they locked her out of the room so I reminded her that she couldn't do that. During my 11 oclock round I had to ask one room in B tower and one room in A tower to close doors. Also during this round I had to ask a resident in C tower to quiet down. When I got back to my room I had a lock out at about 11:30ish for a resident in A tower. During my 12 oclock round the building seemed to be under control. I had to ask another room in C tower at this time to be quiet. The night went pretty smooth and I got to bed around 12:45 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment