Thursday, October 8, 2009

On Call 10/7

My office hours were pretty low key, I had 5 residents from A tower stop by to say hello but other than that it was quiet.
The building was really quiet. I only had to speak to a resident during my 11 oclock round to tell them to close their door. I also noticed that the lights in the hall way of B 400 were turned off again, which is the case very often when I do my rounds. The residents in this hall who admittedly turn the lights off were told that they cannot do that recently by Ryan. So I knocked on their doors to remind them that the lights cannot be switched off. Hopefully this does not need to be addressed again in the future with them. Other than that my night was low key.

1 comment:

  1. If the lights are off again, please go ahead and give these residents a written warning and write up a quick informal narrative for Marcin. Hopefully that will help the situation. If it doesn't for some reason, then incident report it up!

    -- Shelly

    ReplyDelete