Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On Call 10/5

Well, for the most part it was a pretty normal night besides a couple of things. Office hour was quiet. Around 8:15 somebody came and got toilet paper. Around 8:45 though, a group of guys walked by and spit on the RA office window. I tried to go after them and get their attention but I couldn't figure out which way they had gone once they got through the door towards B or A tower. I'm not sure who they were. So, I had to clean it up. GROSS. Wiped it off and hit it with some Windex, then thoroughly sanitized my hands. This did not put me in a good mood.

First round was at 9:55, everything was quiet and there was some garbage in A tower that I had to try to figure out, but nobody was around to answer any questions.

At 11:15 I did the second round, told a few rooms to quiet down, and warned one room that was operating a hair straightener that they needed to be careful with it since it would set off the fire alarm.

Round 3 was at 12:20 and I just had to ask a few rooms to be quiet. At 12:35 the fire alarm went off, apparently just because it wanted to. Most of the residents were not happy about this. Went to bed about 1.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment