Last night was a fairly busy night. During my office hour, there were people hanging out in the lounge playing a game. One of my residents asked if he could play pool, and I also got him the space heater that he had requested. One girl also came into the office to ask for the number for campus security to report that her rear license plate on her car had gotten ripped off. After this, I went to hang out in my room for a while.
At 9:55 I did my first round, where I had to ask a room to keep their trash inside the room until they took it out. Then I saw Molly working on a sweet portrait of Jay Z on her door. The chalk art in this building is pretty impressive, I must say. I saw Ben and told him to go look at Molly's door. He was impressed as well. My second round was at 11:10, where I had to stop and tell 5 or 6 rooms to be quiet. Molly's artwork looked awesome. At 12:10 I started my third round, and had to stop at a room with bad things obviously going on. Cynthia helped me out, and we issued 2 alcohol citations and an incident report. While some of the paperwork was being done there was a group of people arguing very loudly outside on the steps behind C Tower, which we had to also address and make sure that they calmed down. I wrote up the incident report for the prior event, then got to bed around 2:30.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment